BASIC OBEDIENCE TRAINING
When you get a puppy, it would be a good idea to train it, so that he will not drag you when you take him for a walk, to jump on you, chew things up at home, as from now your dog is a member of the family.
For this purpose we provide a basic obedience course where your dog learns through play to obey your commands. The pattern of the course involves food and play and any violence and mistreatment of the animal is strictly prohibited! The orders which are taught come with the preferred language of the owner. The most common are: sit, down, stay, etc …
The right age for training is after 6 months old, but it also depends on the breed of dog.
Call us now at 99 648 635 and book your Basic Obedience training.
LEAVE YOUR DOG’S TRAINING TO THE EXPERTS
At Pets Training and Boarding we will teach your pet to listen to commands and obey you. With our unique dog training courses and methods, we guarantee results that will last a lifetime. Your dog will want to please you and look up to you as his master.
DOG TRAINING WITH INDUSTRY PROVEN TEACHING METHODS
We train with Patience, Persistence and Praise
- Absolutely no harsh methods
- Verbal commands, hand signals and body language
- All training work is carried out to the best of the dog’s ability
- On-lead work
- Off-lead work can be done (to the best of the dog’s ability)
DOG TRAINING DONE THE RIGHT WAY:
We use easy-to-use commands during training
- HEEL: We teach your dog to walk beside you on your left-hand side (can be taught on the right side if requested by the owner).
- SIT: We teach your dog to sit.
- DROP: We teach your dog to lie down.
- STAY: We teach your dog NOT to move unless instructed.
- COME: We teach your dog to come/return to you.
- NO: We teach your dog this when they are doing wrong, so that the bad behaviour can be corrected.
- DOWN: We teach your dog to lie down on the ground.